Raich López & Díez provides a global service across all areas of law: contract, corporate and procedural law, tax and labour matters, successions, bankruptcy, mergers, family businesses and data protection.
- Assessment of client needs with respect to the type of contract used.
- Negotiation and drafting of all contracts, whether national or international, related to the framework of ordinary and extraordinary business activity, such as distribution and supply contracts, agency agreements, commission, franchise, works and industry contracts.
- Partnership contracts.
- Commercial contracts.
- General sales conditions, etc.
- Legal system regarding e-contracting.
- Consulting in compliance with the sector’s legal requirements, i.e., covering Spain’s Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (LSSI) Act.
- Design of the legal structure of media utilised for service use and provision through electronic media and online contracting.
- Purchase and sales contracts, swap and leasing contracts.
- Contracts with building companies.
- Rights in rem: (use, usufruct, servitude, surface area, etc.) and possessory or real guarantees over properties.
- Contracts to draft sales transactions (down-payments, purchase options, sale commitments, shareholder loans, etc.)
- Shareholder group relations.
- Corporate bodies.
- General meetings.
- Agreement challenges.
- Modification of articles of association.
- Capital increases and reductions.
- Partnership arrangements.
- Corporate restructuring.
- Foreign investments.
- Judicial proceedings.
- Product liability.
- Legal proceedings in property matters and building defects.
- Legal proceedings in succession matters.
- Special legal proceedings
- Monetary and non-monetary proceedings of precautionary measures.
Tax consulting and management service
- Tax consulting and planning.
- Fiscal address, assistance and inspections management.
- Accounting consulting and management.
- Drafting and filing of annual accounts.
- Reconsideration of appeals, economic/administrative claims.
- Corporate restructuring operations.
- Inheritance and gift settlements.
Economic/financial consulting, planning and management
- Analysis, preparation, submission and management of financing projects with traditional banks and/or official organisations in relation to the following transactions:
- Fixed asset investments.
- R&D projects.
- Internationalisation projects.
- Environmental projects.
- Energy optimisation projects.
- Processing subsidies with official organisations.
- Analysis of a company’s evolution and provision of support to boards of directors and/or individual proprietors before third parties.
- Business valuations.
- Drafting and handling of work contracts, payroll, payslips, Social Security settlements (TC1, TC2 and others).
- Fee-deferral application management and processing.
- Lay-off plans.
- Representation and defence before Spain’s Labour Inspectorate and Social Security system.
- Labour consulting, different Social Security and public function systems, pension calculations.
- Assistance and consulting in collective bargaining.
- Legal defence before employment tribunals and other higher authorities.
- Assistance before the Catalan Disputes Tribunal, the Spanish Mediation, Arbitration and Conciliation Centre (CMAC) and other labour mediation or public authorities.
- Assessment and consulting of the client’s personal and family situation.
- Drafting of wills, codicils, testaments and trusts.
- Inheritance in cases of testate and intestate succession.
- Legal procedures for inheritance disputes.
- Planning and intervention in insolvency proceedings, challenging and recognition of credits.
- Insolvency administration.
- Defence of creditor interests.
- Reorganisation and restructuring of businesses in a pre-bankruptcy situation or crisis.
BUSINESS MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
- Preparation and drafting of business merger and demerger procedures, drafting and negotiation of joint venture contracts, management buyouts, leveraged buyouts and other accompanying documents and situations arising from these activities.
- Due diligence, negotiation and preparation of business sales contracts, assets or branches of activity and other accompanying documents, and situations arising from these activities.
- Business mergers, process handling before the Spanish Defence of Competition Service.
- Assessment of a business’s needs by considering its historical evolution and future on the basis of new generations joining the business.
- Business reorganisation for new family members to join the business.
- Family protocol drafting; monitoring and control of protocol compliance.
- Assessment of needs from the inheritance viewpoint of the founder or head of company.
- Corporate modification of business structures. Creation of holding companies.
- Due diligence in fulfilment of formal and technical obligations concerning compliance with the law.
- Consulting in compliance with data protection laws.
- Notification of files.
- Drafting of security documents, and disclosure and confidentiality documents on corporate policy concerning data protection with employees.
- Drafting of contracts with parties responsible for personal data processing.
- Data assignment contracts.